Quick Facts about Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc
Learn more about Vanderbilt Mortgage and the home loan process
Who is Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance?
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance is a national housing lender that has been helping families achieve the dream of homeownership for over 40 years. Our team members work hard to get our home buyers into the financing program that works best for their needs.
What home loans does Vanderbilt offer?
We have a variety of financing programs to meet our home buyers’ needs. Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, have perfect credit or less than perfect credit, we can help you. Check out our financing programs:
- Portfolio Mortgages- This is a fast option for homebuyers looking for an alternative to FHA manufactured home loans.
- Land-Home Mortgages- Whether you own land or want to buy land for a new manufactured home, this loan option makes it possible to finance the home, land, improvements and fees all in one convenient payment.
- FHA Mortgages- This is a mortgage backed by the Federal Housing Administration. An FHA loan allows for a lower down payment requirement than a typical conventional loan.
- Bi-weekly Advantage Mortgages- a payment plan that helps you pay off your mortgage sooner. Instead of making one payment per month, you make half payments every two weeks. The additional payments are applied to your loan account, allowing you to pay off your mortgage sooner. As with all mortgage loans, this type of mortgage loan is subject to credit approval and eligibility.
What is the Vanderbilt Mortgage home loan process?
At Vanderbilt, we try to make the home financing process as simple and stress-free as possible. Our home financing process includes the following steps:
- Complete the online application
- A loan specialist from Vanderbilt will contact you regarding your application.
- Receive your loan approval – subject to credit approval.
- Purchase your home and close on your loan.
- Move into the home of your dreams!
Vanderbilt Mortgage Owned Properties
Vanderbilt also sells preowned manufactured homes. If you decide you would like a preowned home instead of a new home, you can check out listings to find the ultimate preowned manufactured home. You can search by location, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, square feet, price and more!
Where is Vanderbilt Mortgage located?
Vanderbilt Mortgage is located in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains in Maryville, Tenn. We channel the southern hospitality of our local community into our culture to ensure that all of our customers know they have friendly loan specialists on their side. However, we service loans across the United States.
Who owns Vanderbilt Mortgage?
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc. is a Berkshire Hathaway Company that offers a variety of home loan products. Our goal is to treat people right and to help them achieve the dream of homeownership.